Saturday, April 11, 2009

Flash response

I was not sure if I was going to like working with Flash because I was afraid that it was going to be difficult to learn at first. But I was able to work with it without any problems because it had similar interfaces and menus as Dreamweaver. I think that Flash journalism is really intriguing and I think it helps the reader a lot with understanding the smaller details of the story. For example, in class when we working on the map, I could see how the blurbs on the map would aid in the understanding of the caves.
I think this would be an advantage to the web because it provides a visual and textual information on the subject that you are reporting on. Plus, the flash programming would work well with the web because its at a high pace rate. When there is limited space on your website and you need to relay certain information but have limited amount of room, flash journalism is perfect.

No comments: