Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Great way of discovering the feature ideas

I think that the article of "The Great picture hunt" posses valuable information. It allows photographers to recognize how to prepare to shoot and, thus, to find the feature story. As a photojournalism student, I believe that this article is well organized to let photographers know what they have to do and what they need to do. I'm kind of astonished after I find myself that what some of this article mention is what I have committed while I looked for the feature story's ideas. Personally, I'm interested in the way of cruising the place where I might find the subjects because I failed to discover them by cruising. I was jumping around the city of Columbia four times after I divided the four parts of this area. However, I got nothing but to be familiar with this places because I drove a lot. 
 The contents make me refresh what I've done and what I have to do in advance.

No comments: